Monday, September 15, 2008

It feels so good...

...to get a full night's sleep again!

After my "comeback", Reg decided that sleeping through the night was a cool thing to do. Hallelujah!!! Last night was the first time in the past few days that we've even heard a whimper out of him at 3:00 when he used to wake up to eat, but my little sleeper whined for 4 minutes and then went back to sleep.

I really thought this day would never come!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Yay! Congrats! We'll be in town from late next Friday (26th) to Wednesday, October 1st. What is a good day for you to get together?

Alicia said...

I just read your comment on my blog--I actually am feeling TONS better with this pregnancy. I only throw up like once or twice a week tops. And even that isn't too bad. Church just seems to be hard...maybe because I am chasing Elinor. It's just funny that she went to nursery because she's not even 1 yet! I find out in like 3 weeks what I'm having. I'm thinking boy, but I really don't know.

Aaron and KJ said...

Sleeping through the night! Great, now you're ready to have another baby! (said my mother...)

Kristi said...

Good job Emily and Reg! Now you just need him to like his grandpa Johansson!

Deborah said...

Yay! That's great. Good job!

mommaj said...

I am so happy for you. A good nites sleep makes all the difference, for you and him. He is just the brightest, most adorable child ever--I say that truthfully and without bias!

Becca said...

That's great, Em! Enjoy it while you can! Just wait until you get pregnant again, and then though Reggie might be a great sleeper, your bladder will not allow you to sleep more than a few hours at a time . . . :)