I am so happy that you found me!! I think it is fun to keep in touch with everyone! As for the teething issue...we are still working on it! I know when I was trying to get landen to sleep through the night the best (and hardest) thing to do was to let him cry it out! We would go in and not say a word to him but try to calm him down a little and then leave. I wouldn't go back in for at least 10 minutes (no matter how hard he cried) and then if he was still upset I would wait 15 minutes and so on waiting longer and longer between each time. It only took 3 night and now he sleeps 9-10 hours through the night! GOOD LUCK
5 comments:
I thought the score was very impressive. Good for you!
Well that's really impressive. You'll get there soon. :)
Wow. Kylie still eats 2 or 3 times a night. Things are going great for you, good job!
Thanks for the link. It does make me feel better to see that my child is not the only one who is afraid to get her face wet. :)
I am so happy that you found me!! I think it is fun to keep in touch with everyone! As for the teething issue...we are still working on it! I know when I was trying to get landen to sleep through the night the best (and hardest) thing to do was to let him cry it out! We would go in and not say a word to him but try to calm him down a little and then leave. I wouldn't go back in for at least 10 minutes (no matter how hard he cried) and then if he was still upset I would wait 15 minutes and so on waiting longer and longer between each time. It only took 3 night and now he sleeps 9-10 hours through the night! GOOD LUCK
Post a Comment