He loves orange veggies. Squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots are his favorites. He used to like green beans, but last week was gagging all over the place whenever he got a spoonful.
Reg and Brandon all geared up for the BYU game last weekend. (Notice the two missing slats in the blinds. Reg used his brute strength to pull them down.)
Helping me do chores. Thanks little son!
And a Redfish picture that I don't think got put up. I liked this one, even though the sun is practically blinding us.
9 comments:
He is so adorable. I am glad he is helping you with laundry because he is probably causing most of it. Great pics, thanks for sharing.
I love the high chair shot. James now will gnaw on raw carrots, but he won't have anything to do with cooked carrots, squash, or sweet potatoes! I miss the days when he loved those baby foods!
Fun pictures! Reg is getting so big!
I love how short you are in the last picture Em! Watch out, Reggi's going to be patting you on the head soon!
What a strong kid! That might be from the stressful laundry jobs...
Jacob loved the orange veggies when he was little too. We had to watch him though because sometimes he'd eat so much of them that his skin would turn a little orange. It would have been great for Halloween, but maybe not the look you're going for year round.
I love that his whole face lights up when he smiles. And he seems to smile a lot from what we see!
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Cute pics! My kids sure enjoyed having Reggie come and play. He is so darn cute.
Post a Comment