I'm so glad it's cooling down if only so Reg can wear his cute fall pajamas! You can't tell, but there are little squirrels and pine trees. Sorry about the red eye. Still need to edit those out. :)
Here's Reg all bundled up to go running at the gym. I keep thinking it'd be nice to run outside, but I don't think I'm coordinated enough to run with this stroller or the other one. Besides, all the old people at the gym would miss being growled at while they work out.
Bad lighting, but here's Reg watching USC. We'll be doing the same thing today at 12:30. Joy.
Here's Reggie in Reggie's jersey. Bush that is.
And this is how I'll spend my Saturday--snuggling this little boy!
2 comments:
Lucky you! Not about the 12:30 game but about getting to hug the little guy. Hopefully it will be a better game than the BYU game, it would almost have to be-- I don't know if your couch can tke another bad game. The pictures are very cute--Trae said it was a good thing he talked me into buying the USC onesies--like I need alot of -ecouragement. Love to all.
How cute! That jersey is huge on Reggie. Good thinking Mom and Trae...
Post a Comment