Sunday, October 19, 2008

Surviving Sunday

Today was one of those days at church where the ultimate goal came down to just surviving.

The Highlights:

Growling (LOUDLY) during the Primary Program. The people in front of us were laughing out loud.

Being taken out during Sacrament meeting.

Fussing during Sunday School.

Being taken out during Sunday School.

Making grunting noises during our combined meeting like he was working on something substantial.

Taking things out of the diaper bag and making a big mess on the floor.

Playing with other kids' toys.

Thankfully, we survived, and Reg conked out a 1/2 hour after coming home. Cross your fingers that he sleeps a good 3 hours for me!

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Sundays are rough. Just wait until Reg gets super mobile. I am already counting down until I can send Elinor to nursery (can it really still be 6 months?).

karla said...

Wow - Brandon was growling at people in sacrament meeting? :)

JK - glad to see you made it through!

Meridy said...

I know what that's like! Good job hanging in there!

mommaj said...

I used to wonder when "Sweet day of peace and rest" actually occured. Wish I was there to help take him out.

The Leiters said...

Hey, we always wondered what happened to you guys. We thought for sure you ended up in Denver. Congrats on getting into UNLV. Brandon, remember I will need a good malpractice lawyer, so keep that option open.

Brooke said...

totally not a fan of sundays like that. how much longer until nursery? we are weeks away!!

Amy said...

Cute pic of you and Reg!!!