Friday, November 21, 2008

8 Things Tag

In honor of Sara's return to blogging (I never gave up on you!), I am going to go through with her 8 Things Tag.

Here we go!

My 8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Chuck
2. The Office
3. Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team :)
4. Gilmore Girls
5. The Hills
6. Jeopardy
7. Top Chef
8. The Real Housewives of Atlanta (I don't go out of my way to watch these ladies, but if it's on during the day and Reg's asleep, I'll tune in. They crack me up! You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl. And it's "asked" not "axed.")

**This list would not be complete without Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, or Wheel of Fortune. Those are Reggie's favorites. Don't worry though, he only watches one or the other on Playhouse Disney and maybe only 10 minutes of it. He will, however, watch a whole episode of Wheel of Fortune if we let him.**

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Worked out to "Cardio Burn" and lifted weights at the gym. Reg in tow of course.
2. Did the "Hot Dog" dance for Reg at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
3. Read from "Julie Andrews: An Intimate Biography."
4. Cleaned.
5. Did laundry.
6. Tried calling an old friend (ahem...Audrey.)
7. Made cookies.
8. Went to bed at 9:30 after watching "The Office."

8 Favorite Places to Eat
**I don't know that I have a favorite restaurant, so I'm changing this to 8 favorite things to eat at various places. Follow me?
1. Ribs (Goodwood, Tony Romas, Woodranch, Lucille's)
2. All things Mexican (Pretty much everywhere except Taco Bell or Del Taco)
3. A plain cheeseburger and strawberry milkshake (Burgerville)
4. Cheesecake (Cheesecake Factory)
5. Ice Cream (Anywhere)
6. Pizza (Papa John's)
7. BBQ Chicken Salad (Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen)
8. Breakfast food (Denny's, IHOP, Bob's)


8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas in WASHINGTON!!!
3. A haircut (here's hoping a bob looks good on me!)
4. Being done with school
5. Having more babies
6. Moving into a home
7. Reggie saying "Mama"
8. Weaning Reggie (I'm done. He's not.)

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Be a good mom to my kids
2. Move into a house
3. A second car
4. New clothes
5. New shoes
6. No debt
7. A tropical vacation
8. A morning of sleeping in past 7 (ok, and the ability to sleep in past 7. Who knew I was an early riser?)




2 comments:

kiley said...

Can't wait to see your bob! I'm sure it will be cute.

The Gomezion's said...

Thanks Em! I even have another blog ready to go, I just need to add a picture. How long are you guys going to be in Washington? We'd love to get together for some cheesecake. It's right by our house :)