We also took him to a patch of grass in our complex and took some pictures.
Here's Reg in his new BYU shirt and hat. Thanks Grandpa!
And lastly, here's Reggie's newest trick. If he drops something off the couch he bends over and steadies himself with his head. It's pretty funny.
9 comments:
Love the pictures! Very cute. I love his newest trick! Gotta use that head for something! (Elinor would do that, too, not very long before she started walking).
he is just so cute, what a fun age he is at.
You have the cutest wall paper ever! Almost as cute as the baby--no not even close! Darling pictures, I think his head balancing trick shows a very high IQ. Not only is he gorgeous he's a genius!
cute! I love the baby BYU gear. Reggie is a stud.
cute pictures, and cute new template!
Very Cute!
He sure is getting to be a handsome boy!
What cute pictures! I like the picture where he's checking out the grass. Our poor kids just don't get much experience with grass here do they?
By the way, we love that park. Maybe we should meet there sometime.
He's so cute! Isn't it funny when they do things and you have no idea where they learned them? Sydney will put bracelets on her arm and then put her hand on her cheek as if to say, "Look at how beautiful I am now!"
Post a Comment