Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ka-bonk



Learning to walk is dangerous business. Reg is definitely trying, but no success yet. We've become regular fans of the ice pack for all the bumps and even had to bust out a band-aid after his noggin came in contact with the plastic clip on his Exersaucer.

I promise, I watch this kid like a hawk when he gets into his "I'm going to try walking around the living room" mood, but you all know how things just happen. And is it just me, or is it like slow motion watching your kid go down?

6 comments:

shayne said...

The pointy edges of the piano bench are Corr's favorite...I'm pretty sure he will have some permanent indentations...

Laura said...

definitely happens in slow motion. it's so sad to see them hurt! they're so tough though

mommaj said...

Oops, maybe grandpa and grandma should be more careful about the dangerous gifts they give to their grandchildren, was it the cow again because he's been trouble from the start? How is Brandon holding up? I know it is hard on all of you.

Charisse said...

First, I must say that your Thanksgiving meal looked great, and you say you are not a good cook, sheesh!

Reggie looks so cute with his bandage. It is the worst feeling knowing your kid is going to get hurt and you are too far away to do anything about it. So sad.

Alicia said...

Elinor seems to get new bumps, bruises, and scrapes everyday. On Thanksgiving she fell and has a huge scrape on her chin. It is so sad! Luckily they won't remember it. Otherwise they might think we didn't love them enough to protect them! I'm starting to get a little nervous about the bumps and bruises that Elinor is bound to inflict on the new one! (After all, she almost broke my nose yesterday!)

kiley said...

Before you know it he'll be running around everywhere and wishing he could only crawl again :)