Reggie is 11 months old. This year has gone by too fast. It has been fun to watch him become a very proficient crawler and get very brave with trying to walk. He is such a wonderful little guy and love him to pieces!
I will try and post some new pics of our 11 month old later tonight when the faster computer comes home.
To you seasoned moms, when did your baby drop to just one nap? Reg is starting to sleep in more (which is nice) and isn't going down for his usual morning nap as easily.
7 comments:
My mom used to say "take a nap, I'm tired". I held onto the naps as long as possible but he may be old enough for just one. I can't believe he is almost a year. But on the same hand it seems hard to believe that this time last year we didn't have him. I love him to pieces. He is the most adorable, fun little person in the world. Thanks for sharing him with us!
Kylie is already there on most days. She some how stays awake until about 12:30 or 1:00 and then sleeps for a good 2 1/2 hours or so. She's going on 10 months. This new schedule has added on about an hour at night too! Worth it in my opinion.
Bella still is taking 2 naps, and sometimes 3, depending on how long the naps were. Some days though, she doesn't want to go down until 11, then she sleeps until 3. Then, I can keep her up til 6:30 or 7, then bed time. So I guess we're still mostly 2 naps. It is a sad day when they switch to 1 nap! I stretch it out as long as I can!
He sounds about right to me. I just let my kids determine it. When the stopped falling asleep easily in the morning then I just let them stay up. Then not to long after that they, started taking longer afternoon naps.
Elinor started the one nap thing at about 13 months. It was a sad day. Especially because her one nap is in the morning, so Brad gets the benefit of the nap. Now that she is teething like crazy, though, she'd napping more again. That makes her pregnant mom very happy. It took me a few days to realize she was giving up her second nap. I agree that I also enjoy the extra sleeping at night! I hope his transition is smooth! By the way, I tried that soup last night and it was super delish!
James very gradually shifted from two naps to one, probably settling down to one around 18 months. However, it all depends on how long he sleeps in, how long his first nap is, and how well is feeling. some days he still gets two naps and he turns two in less than 2 weeks.
Sydney's still taking two naps. She wakes up at 6:30, goes down at 10:00 wakes up at noon, goes down at 3 and sleeps until almost 5. Interesting how every baby is so different!!
Post a Comment