Enjoy the pictures!
Christmas came early for Reggie this year. Grandma and Grandpa Johansson stopped by and visited on their way home from Thanksgiving in St. George and gave Reg his presents. I love his two, cute new pajamas, and he LOVES his puppy and ball popper. Some days I wonder what we did for fun around here before that ball popper came.
Such a vain baby. He crawled away from me one day, and I found him cooing at himself in the mirror.
I can't see the face and not laugh. It's pretty funny!
Ah yes, now I remember what he did before the ball popper--take all his toys out of the yellow toy box and throw them across our living room. How does such a little boy make such a big mess?
9 comments:
What a cutie! It was fun to see those pics. He's getting so big. That's cute he was talking to himself in the mirror and that pic of his face was pretty darn cute! Looks like he keeps life fun and entertaining for you!
Cute. Christmas is so much more fun with little ones! He's getting so big!
His Christmas jammies are very cute, but it's always hard to tell-would they be as cute on a less adorable baby? I think not! I laughed and laughed at the picture of your front room after hurrican reg--I remember well the days. One last day of testing! We pray for all of you, I know it is hard to have him gone so much and we know he is feeling the pressure. Just hang on for one more day! Til next year---Rats!
He is so so cute! Just the other week, Mark turned to me and said, "Do you know who's baby is really cute?" And I said, who's? He said Emily and Brandon's. I thought that was sweet!
I love theses pictures. Darling. Reg is so blessed to have such great parents. One more final! Yeah!
Fun!
Oh my goodness! He is SOOO cute! I wish my little Whitney would get the hang of taking a GOOD LONG nap without me! We've still got to get that schedule thing down.
I love the Christmas pjs on Reggie! He looks so adorable and festive!
Cute Christmas PJ's!
Post a Comment