Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let's Celebrate!

To celebrate the end of finals, we headed to the strip. We'd only been once (together anyways) way back when we had first moved here and decided that since it was the off season, we should make a trip to see the sights. We spent 4 hours there and only went in Belagio and Ceaser's. We saw the fountains twice and loved it! It was almost touching to see them choreographed to "Tis a Gift to be Simple" and Elton John's "Your Song." Anyways, enjoy our pics!



These 3 pics were taken in the Bellagio's indoor garden. It was fun to see all the poinsettias and Christmas decorations.





7 comments:

mommaj said...

Great pictures! I should have known that Vegas does Christmas big too. I'm glad finals are over and that you got some family time. Have a wonderful time in Washington and hurry back to see us. Love mOM

Becca said...

Congratulations on finishing your finals! I love your pictures.

kiley said...

You look so pretty Emily!

Laura said...

Wow! Those are awesome decorations. Congrats on finishing finals.

Ashley Clark said...

How fun. I love the strip. Brandon--congrats for finishing another set of final exams! We will be celebrating on Friday when Doug finishes his.

Emily: I meant to write you back regarding your very funny comment on my blog a few weeks back. You are right. Being a white male is now a minority. This would be a very funny discussion in person. :)

Lauren said...

I have never even thought about what the strip would look like at Christmas. How fun!

jodie said...

Ahh the joy of the end of finals. Glad to hear you guys survived another semester. Now you're halfway done!!