Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow...and lots of it!

Well, we've been hunkered down pretty much since we got to Vancouver. It's been a crazy week with snow, ice, wind, rain, and then repeat. I'm glad I didn't have any grand plans for the break except relaxing at my parent's home because that's about all there is to do.

My mom and I did brave the elements this morning to go get our hair done. Of course, my dad slapped some chains on his truck and threw it into four wheel drive to get us there, but it was good to get out of the house.

You should see my hair though. It's short. I love it. I was hoping it would make me look older, but the Salvation Army guy at Walmart gave me three lolly pops on the way in, so I'm thinking I must look young. I'll post pics of the new do as soon as we take some pictures.

5 comments:

alanna said...

lol. I love you Em. I miss you too. The "three lolly pops" comment had me laughing.

Julie said...

You should share pictures so I can copy your haircut, I love lolly pops! I bet you look awesome.

lisa said...

I can't wait to see a picute of your hair.

Meridy said...

Cool! I'm excited to see pics of your hair!

Brooke said...

i love your cute bob and your cute pink coat. where did you find your coat?