Congrats Brandon!And oh my goodness, Reggi is huge!
Wow! Congrats! Yea, you're going to not see him too much for the next year! I need to come home so I can see that cute Reg again!
Wow! Congrats! Let us know how it all works out for you guys!
I'm impressed that he actually let you take a picture of him with the banner! Good man!
Yeah Brandon! Good job and congrats! Emily- Next year we can be law school "widows" together since it seems like both our husbands are going to be busier!
Wow! That's so exciting! I love the banner you made for him. Hail, hail!
Way to go Brandon! That is awesome.
Congrats! I am wondering why I wrote up his Eagle project. If you need any help let me know!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats Brandon!
And oh my goodness, Reggi is huge!
Wow! Congrats! Yea, you're going to not see him too much for the next year! I need to come home so I can see that cute Reg again!
Wow! Congrats! Let us know how it all works out for you guys!
I'm impressed that he actually let you take a picture of him with the banner! Good man!
Yeah Brandon! Good job and congrats! Emily- Next year we can be law school "widows" together since it seems like both our husbands are going to be busier!
Wow! That's so exciting! I love the banner you made for him. Hail, hail!
Way to go Brandon! That is awesome.
Congrats! I am wondering why I wrote up his Eagle project. If you need any help let me know!
Post a Comment