He's such a cute baby!
Yeah, I think we may need to cut Daniel's few curls to cut down on the mullet look before long.
Lucky you, you have two cute boys. The haircut looks good but I am afraid that his haircut plus his new shoes are going to make him look too grown up!
So cute! Can't believe he needed a haircut already! Time is flying by!Caralyn is sitting with me and saw the picture of Reggie. She is now saying, "baby" over and over and over . . .
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He's such a cute baby!
Yeah, I think we may need to cut Daniel's few curls to cut down on the mullet look before long.
Lucky you, you have two cute boys. The haircut looks good but I am afraid that his haircut plus his new shoes are going to make him look too grown up!
So cute! Can't believe he needed a haircut already! Time is flying by!
Caralyn is sitting with me and saw the picture of Reggie. She is now saying, "baby" over and over and over . . .
Post a Comment