Friday, March 13, 2009

Seven Years Ago Today....

...My heart entered the MTC. Parted hair and all.

Even though I cried the majority of that day (for reals, I got funny looks walking back from my anatomy lab), I'm so grateful for Brandon's misison.

And wow, seven years. We are old.

8 comments:

mommaj said...

It was a terrible day. I am very grateful for his missionary service too. And I am very glad that you were still around when he got back and that 7 years later we have both you and Reg and another missionary in the field and the prospect of two more terrible days at the MTC.

alanna said...

Hahaha! I still can't believe you guys are married sometimes. :)

Brittnie said...

yeah, he ruined my bday that year...lol

Anonymous said...

wow, we are OLD =)
ha - freshman year...good times.

Kristi said...

How about we whip out that picture of Mom in the MTC for good time's sake!

Lauren said...

Aaaaaww. So cute.

Kelli Burton said...

parted hair! I remember that!

Charisse said...

What sweet, sweet post! I loved reading it.