We woke up Reggie (ok, so he was already awake, but this kid is so good to just sit quietly in his crib until we get him. Bless you child.) and had him follow a trail of eggs from his bedroom to his basket.
At the end of the trail.
What the basket held.
And some Easter pics. Poor guy had to wear a tie, but he put up with it like a champ.
Check out the intensity in Reg's eyes. (You might have to click and enlarge to really notice.) Tyra would be proud.
We enjoyed a full dinner of ham, cheesy potatoes, homemade rolls, and my favorite...
...a "froofy" fruit salad. You know, one of those "Mormon" fruit salads with the Cool-Whip, Jell-o, and who knows what else. I will admit that deep down, I love those things.
(Brandon was not such a fan.)
7 comments:
Reggie looks so cute! It sounds like you had a great Easter. (I'm a fan of those kind of fruit salads too haha).
Reg looks so handsome!
Yum dinner! I agree with everyone else- Reg is just too cute!
What a cute kid! I love the outfit.
And the jello thing looks scrumptious.
I love the pics of Reg going to get his basket. He looks so cute in his tie too! Oh, and I love that jello salad too! Only I've never made it because I don't know how.
Handsome family. Thanks for the bed and the fantastic homemade dinner. I loved the grandma message on the shower wall-cute, cute, cute. We love you guys. Tell Reg I'll be back soon with more bubbles and some new songs for the downstairs neighbors!
Mmmm...looks tasty! And Reg is so cute in his little suit. :)
Post a Comment