After looking at the pictures, we had to check out if the Nemo suit fit yet. Not quite. Considering it's a 3T, it will probably be perfect next year.
So we'll just have to wear a normal swimmy with the new life jacket I'm excited to try out.
Catch us at the pool!
6 comments:
Are you guys going on an internship this summer?
It's fun to see how much he's grown except we are still way off with the nemo swimmie! Write it off to rookie grandparents--did we miss that class?
Definitely getting a bit better! That's funny seeing him in it when he was so small. Enjoy the nice pool in the crazy heat!
I laughed out loud when this page loaded! How cute!
Reggie is so cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten. I went running today in 70 degree weather and I thought it was pretty hot. Good luck in the heat!
Sounds like the beginnings of a great summer!
Post a Comment