Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Time to Survive

Brandon's classes are over. Hurray!

Brandon is just beginning finals. :(

And so Reggie and I are going into survival mode. For the next two weeks we'll have a husband/daddy who, while physically present, is mentally running over and over in his head the laws of intellectual property, bankruptcy, and who knows what else. Good luck babe!

7 comments:

Laura said...

good luck! Good for you guys to be doing grad school. We are so sick of college.

mommaj said...

Widow Emmie and orphan Reg. Sounds like lots of trips to the park and the library. Good luck Brandon, we know you will study hard and that you will do well. Love you all!

Lauren said...

We just finished that lovely time ourselves. Aren't you glad it's not you?! Hang in there!

Becca said...

good luck, Brandon! I must say, though I miss many things about my college years, finals week is not one of them.

Ashley Clark said...

Don't you hate this time of the semester? Doug is going through the same thing. Hang in there! And good luck to Brandon too. :)

Kacy said...

Ditto- I haven't seen Ryan much the last few days. We should do something fun to celebrate when they are done!

Kristi said...

Best of luck! At least he has some time in between each final.