Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pain in the Neck

Literally. I have pain in my neck. Bad pain. Pain that makes me think that going through labor and a c-section was nothing. Ok, maybe not that bad (anymore), but does anyone have "home remedies" for a bad kink in the neck?

I have all sorts of pictures to post on the blog, but I just got called into Young Women's so most of my free time is being spent going over the handbook, my binder, and this new personal progress program. I'm excited to earn my medallion again (and get it in silver this time).

5 comments:

shayne said...

There is a clinic at Matt's school (Touro), that does OMM (let's just say that chiropractor's stole the idea from DO's). But, it really does help. You should check it out!

mommaj said...

Sorry to hear that you are still in pain. Soaking in the tub is always my answer--but I know that is hard to do with the busy little guy you live with.
I am so excited for the Young Women in your ward. You will be a real blessing to those girls. YOU are what the Lord meant to produce with the Young Women's program. I just wish I lived closer so I could help on Wednesday nights and Sundays!

Lauren said...

When my neck is sore I put my heating pad on it. It helps me, but your pain may be too intense for that! Good luck with getting that medallion again!

Ashley Clark said...

If this is a new injury, ice should be used first (for 3 days or so), THEN heat. I've also gone to a chiropractor for years for headaches and bad pain and it works miracles. I hope you feel better soon!

alanna said...

Sad Em. I wish you could come see my husband. He could fix you up in a few minutes (really, he's had patients limp into the clinic and skip out!). He's working with 3 other amazing docs in a state of the art clinic, so you'd be in great hands.
We'll be in Orem till August if you're planning a visit.

Hope you feel better!