Love this little boy. Honestly, this summer has been so fun, and we've loved watching him try new things, learn new words, and really come into his own personality. So what if he won't go to nursery. He gives the best hugs, kisses, and snuggles. So what if he sometimes throws, hits, stomps, and throws tantrums. He strokes your cheek so "soft" after timeout is over.
He's a sweetheart. He's my sweetheart.
7 comments:
What a little cutie!!
What a sweet post! He is a sweetheart and he has wonderful parents. My biggest regret as a mother is that I am afraid that I got so busy that I forgot to enjoy. He is a gift! Give him a big hug from grandma.
I can't believe it, he is not a baby anymore, he is a little boy. How cute. He will be a teenager before you know it!
I love the whole 'bowl as a hat' look! He's such a cute little boy, sad i didn't see him when you were up here.
He really is such a sweet little boy! I wish you were closer so we could see him more. I'm so glad you blog!
he is looking so much older now! i can't believe it.
i love what you had to say about law school. my sister-in-law has been so worried because everyone tells her that she will never, ever see her husband while he is in law school. so glad to hear you guys have had a good experience.
Post a Comment