Friday, September 25, 2009

From the Doctor

Reggie has a cold. He's actually coping pretty well, but after a day of no napping, I decided to take him into the doctor to get his ears checked.

And I quote:

"Well, it's not the worst I've seen, but it's pretty bad."

Sorry son. Enjoy your tasty amoxicillan. :)

5 comments:

Kacy said...

Aww.. poor Reggie! Hope he recovers quick!

mommaj said...

The plague of childhood. Don't feel guilty, but you will. Trae got sick when he was about Reg's age right before Christmas. I finally found time to take him to the dr's. They put him on a breathig machine and he promptly fell asleep. The Dr said, "that's not unsual, he hasn't been able to breath for a week!" Thanks Doc!

TulsaT said...

Oh, thats so sad. Hope he is feeling better soon.

Kristi said...

At least you took him in to see a doctor. Its so hard to judge when its "doctor worthy". Feel better Reg!

Becca said...

I hope he is better now!