Happy first day of fall! This season might seriously be my favorite. I've been able to take Reggie on a walk outside for almost two weeks now (mind you, it has still been in the high 70's/low 80's when we go at 8:00 in the morning). We even were able to turn off the air and open the house up for a few hours today. When was the last time my thermostat said 70? It's been awhile.
But with the change in weather comes football, football, and more football. If you ask Reggie he will tell you "I yove foo-bah," but as for me, it's only 2 weeks in and I'm looking forward to January.
The change in weather has also brought a cold to our house. I've been hearing lots of requests today for "tee-bee" (t.v.), "tiss-ew" (tissue), and "yammies" (jammies). And the poor thing has little appetite so I haven't heard my favorite sentence "I yike see-ye-lol." (I like cereal.)
And just an FYI passed on to me from my SIL, apparently there's a pumpkin shortage this year. I can do without carving a pumpkin for Halloween if necessary--the gooey insides still gross me out--but I can't live without pumpkin bread or pumpkin cookies. Go stock up!!!
4 comments:
Sorry to hear that the little guy is under the weather, I hope you and dad don't catch the bug. I finished "Sarah's key" yesterday, loved, loved, loved it. Thanks for the editing :)and thanks for the great book!
Well if there is a shortage of pumpkins this year there still better be a pumpkin lot in Sunset Station!
I hope he feels better soon!
Sorry to hear that! Hope he is feel better. That's awesome that Reggie is talking so much, he's going to have to starting teaching Hailey some sentences!
Poor Reg! I have to admit- I love the way he talks!
Post a Comment