Today we had a picnic at the park with some friends, and Brandon shot this little gem. I'm pretty sure Miss H is thinking "Mom, this kid is a weirdo. Am I really safe up here with him?" And lately, I've caught plenty of "weirdo" evidence on the camera.
Exhibit A: I found the boy playing shirtless with a toilet plunger attached to his arm. No worries, the plunger has never ever been used (and if you've visited my house and actually used that plunger in the guest bathroom, please don't tell me!). We're trying to discourage this behavior since we don't want him playing with "used" plungers at other people's homes.
Exhibit B: He poses. Really now kid, are you going for ANTM? We'll send this in to Tyra.
Exhibit C: He enjoys purple eye shadow applied with a heavy hand and a buki brush.
Exhibit D: I think this can speak for itself.
And a close up.
So yes son, you are currently in that awkward, weird stage and someday the little girls will look at you all enamored and not disgusted. I suspect you'll grow out of the "weirdness" sometime after your mission. (Ok, let's make that a few months after your mission.)
Until then, you sure make us laugh!
9 comments:
THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE YOUR BEST BLOG YET!!!!! WE LOVE REG, WE LOVE WEIRDOS!LOL!!!! :)
Oh, and I hope his new found love of standing behind bars is a short-lived fad!
At least he's still eating veggies!
What a funny little guy! We love Reg! By the way, I think some it can be attributed to his father.
What a cutie. Kylie's in the make-up stage too. Is that a carrot? At least he eats his veggies!
Oh Emily, he is so darling! What a little ham. When does he turn two? He is getting so big.
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but little boys stay weird like that for a while, brace yourself. They only get funnier!
I can't believe how big he is! He's such a little boy! I hope he's feeling better.
It's just going to get more exciting from here. :)
Post a Comment