Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Our Halloween in pictures:

We carved a pumpkin for family night. Reggie was not fond of it.



Really not fond of it.



Even with Dad holding him, he's still not too fond of it.



Trying to be brave.



Feeling better about the pumpkin.



He just might like it (as it's starting to rot).



Saddle up for the trunk-or-treat.



Yippy-yo Ki-yay.



Trunk-or-treat success! (He also brought home the prize for cutest costume. That's my boy!)



Happy Halloween everyone!

12 comments:

alanna said...

What a cute little cowboy!

mommaj said...

Loved, loved, loved the pumpkin pictures--it will be a whole new ballgame next year. I am glad to know that your ward people have great taste. He is ADORABLE!

jodie said...

Oh man, I would have given him the award for cutest costume too! He's the most adorable cowboy I've ever seen...and I married a Wyoming boy! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, loved the progression =)

Jeff and Kandis said...

love the hat and boots! so cute!

Kristi said...

Very cute Reg! I'm glad to see that he warmed up to the pumpkin. Good job on best costume!

Bart and Krista said...

So cute!

Brittnie said...

Cute pictures! He is one good looking cowboy! Are those Brandon's cowboy boots?

Becca said...

love that second to last pic. Wow! just look at the happiness in his eyes! He's glowing!

Hadley Ohana said...

He is so cute!!!! We can't wait to see you guys this Christmas!

Amy said...

Reg is the most handsome cowboy ever!!! Super cute!

Kelli Burton said...

I'm diggin' the cowboy attire. nice costume choice.