Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The bigger they are, the harder they fall

Brandon started feeling under the weather on Saturday night.

From there, he's gotten a runny nose, sore throat, cough, chills, low grade fever, and a headache/body aches. Is it swine flu? Who knows.

Deep down, I kinda want to say yes, but then I remember that when Brandon gets sick, he really gets sick.

Reggie has a runny nose today--no cough, no chills that I've noticed, no fever. I think his symptoms will be the true test of whether or not we've been assaulted by the dang pigs and their flu.

As for me, I'm fighting a (probably losing) battle with hand sanitizer, hand soap, bleach, and nights in the guest room with Anna Karenina. The new mattress in there is awesome; my hips don't ache by morning. Come visit us and try it out for yourself--after we're free from our colds, swine flu, black plague....

and P.S. We find out the baby's gender tomorrow. I might be the only one actually going to the appointment if people don't start perking up around here ASAP. :)

5 comments:

Erin said...

Ah man, hope Brandon gets feeling better and you don't catch anything. Have fun finding out what the baby is tomorrow! That is always so fun, can't wait to hear!

mommaj said...

Sorry to hear that everyone is under the weather. Hope, hope, hope that you don't get it. I am so excited about your appointment tomorrow--do I need to drive over and go with you? My bet is still on pink--but you got to know how much I love the blues!

Becca said...

I hope you guys get better soon! Good luck!

TulsaT said...

I hope your guys start to feel better soon. Hasn't the swine flu been going around the ward?
Can't wait to hear what your having.

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Be sure to post tomorrow! Ps hope everyone gets better quick