Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Heart Fall

Thank you fall for coming to Vegas. Yes, it's still in the 80's, but that's cold enough for me to wear pants, bake bread, and make homemade soup.

This little boy is just glad to be able to go outside again.



(And thank you Target for opening one of your blessed stores--complete with groceries--within walking distance of my house.)

5 comments:

Kacy said...

All I can say is I AGREE!!! :)

mommaj said...

I love fall too and bring on the soups. I've got a great recipe for corn chowder. Cute pic of the little guy although Trae is disappointed that they are not as funny as the last post

Becky said...

I don't know if I'm more happy for you about the cooler weather or Target--honestly, probably Target...ahh, I love that store.

Rachel said...

Wow, Reggie is getting so big! Yeah for cooler weather!!!

Charisse said...

Emily I thought of you yesterday as Blake came home from pre-school with a Columbus Day craft. I think it was you that said you loved Columbus Day as a teacher? Well, anyway I thought of you. Hope you are doing well. :)