YAY!!!!! Congratulations!! When are you due? I'm so excited! Go babies:)
Congratulations!! And I love your new template. Very festive!
We are so excited for you guys!!! Yay for baby # 2!!
I am so baby crazy that I even think ultra sound pictures are adorable. We are so excited for the next little Johansson we can hardly stand it!
Yay, congrats! So excited (and a little jealous) for you!
Yay yay yay! I have been thinking about you having another baby for a little while now! Congrats! When are you due?
Emily, that's wonderful!
You've been holding out on us! Congrats that is exciting. When are you due?
you are sneaky! Congratulations!!
Congrats to the whole family! You are going to have a big year in 2010 with Brandon's graduation AND a new baby! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats! When are you due then?
I thought an announcement would be soon. Congrats guys!!
That is great news! Congrats!!
Emily that is so exciting! I wish I lived closer so I could watch Reggie for you so you can nap. Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! I will second (or is it fourth?) to the question...when are you due? :)
Congrats! Oh my goodness! How exciting! So how far along are you...? And, yes, do tell when you are due! :)
Yeah! Congratulations! That is so exciting! You have to share more details!!!
Congratulations!! No you have not mentioned this before as you can see by the repeated favorite question, when are you due? By the ultrasound it looks like you're in your second trimester, right?
Oh sorry! I thought you already posted this- I didn't mean to say on my blog first... Whoops! congrats- he/she is a good looking kid!
Congrats! You will have to post how far along you are. Are you feeling well?
HOORAY!!!! I can't wait to meet the next Jolly Jo!!!
Wow! Congrats!!
wow! congrats! Reggie will love having a sibling!
Congratulations! That is super exciting. Hope all is well with you guys! Michael & Sara Redd
Post a Comment
25 comments:
YAY!!!!! Congratulations!! When are you due? I'm so excited! Go babies:)
Congratulations!! And I love your new template. Very festive!
We are so excited for you guys!!! Yay for baby # 2!!
I am so baby crazy that I even think ultra sound pictures are adorable. We are so excited for the next little Johansson we can hardly stand it!
Yay, congrats! So excited (and a little jealous) for you!
Yay yay yay! I have been thinking about you having another baby for a little while now! Congrats! When are you due?
Emily, that's wonderful!
You've been holding out on us! Congrats that is exciting. When are you due?
You've been holding out on us! Congrats that is exciting. When are you due?
you are sneaky! Congratulations!!
Congrats to the whole family! You are going to have a big year in 2010 with Brandon's graduation AND a new baby! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats! When are you due then?
I thought an announcement would be soon. Congrats guys!!
That is great news! Congrats!!
Emily that is so exciting! I wish I lived closer so I could watch Reggie for you so you can nap. Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! I will second (or is it fourth?) to the question...when are you due? :)
Congrats! Oh my goodness! How exciting! So how far along are you...? And, yes, do tell when you are due! :)
Yeah! Congratulations! That is so exciting! You have to share more details!!!
Congratulations!! No you have not mentioned this before as you can see by the repeated favorite question, when are you due? By the ultrasound it looks like you're in your second trimester, right?
Oh sorry! I thought you already posted this- I didn't mean to say on my blog first... Whoops! congrats- he/she is a good looking kid!
Congrats! You will have to post how far along you are. Are you feeling well?
HOORAY!!!! I can't wait to meet the next Jolly Jo!!!
Wow! Congrats!!
wow! congrats! Reggie will love having a sibling!
Congratulations! That is super exciting. Hope all is well with you guys! Michael & Sara Redd
Post a Comment