Friday, November 6, 2009

Modesty

We had our ultrasound yesterday, and it has been decided that our children are genetically modest.

With Reggie, the tech was bouncing all over my belly trying to get a peek of his little boy-ness. He finally uncrossed his legs and let everything show.

With this baby, the legs stayed tightly crossed no matter how much bouncing the tech tried.

At the end of it all--and with a few pictures of legs and bum in hand--we were told "You might be having....a girl."

Woot Woot!!!

**The tech says she's about 80% sure and said to drop back in sometime to see if baby will be more...let's say open.**

12 comments:

mommaj said...

You are sooo funny. We are so excited for a baby period that we don't really care--but it is fun to buy when we know and if it is a girl--Holy Cow! Love you all Mom

kiley said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Laura said...

How exciting! I am due just 2 days before you! Hurray for sweet babies.

Kristi said...

I'm so excited for you! Little girls are the sweetest! Congrats!

alanna said...

Ahh...how frustrating!

Allen did that at first too. Then they told us he WAS a girl from the shots they could get. Soo...I wouldn't paint anything pink yet. :)

Can't wait to hear if they can really say for sure next time!

Anonymous said...

You make me smile =)

Leah said...

Oh girls are fun. Congratulations!

The Gomezion's said...

That's too funny of a story. Congrats!

Lauren said...

Girls are great--but that's all I know! So happy for you!

Becca said...

Adam was pretty modest during his 20-week ultrasound too. We almost didn't find out. Hopefully your Baby Numero Dos will be more open the next time you drop in.

Kacy said...

I knew it!!! I'm sooo excited for you guys. Ryan says to tell Brandon he's sorry (j/k)!! Congrats!!!

Mari said...

I'm so excited for you! She will be so cute, if she really is a she. Hopefully you can get a clear picture sometime!