So it's been a few hours since I posted these pictures, and I just realized that in these first two he has a line of crusty snot up his forehead. Oops!
He's discovered a little step stool is just right for getting him high enough to turn the lights on and off. Ask Brandon how much he loves this trick.
And with all the fall holidays I've been doing lots of rolls and cookie making. Reggie thinks flour is the coolest thing next to his binkies. He likes to rub his whole body in the stuff and then lick it off himself. The final product is a nice paste-y toddler.
And I'm sure there will be more picture posts in the coming days with Christmas ahead. We're heading to California and then Portland. What are your plans?
3 comments:
What a cutie Em! He's getting to be such a handsome little man!
We can't wait to see you guys for Christmas! Barry keeps saying that Reggie looks really old. He's just a cutie!
The flour genes were passed on! I will have to send these pictures onto Elder B and Great Grandma T. I just adore that little guy!
Post a Comment