Sweet! I had no idea how much and how often I would think about the little guy. I found a cup in the pantry today, a little one he had set down in there when he was looking for monkeys--I left it on the shelf--it's fun to see it there!
I can't believe he is 2. Happy Birthday Reggie! Good work Emily!
Happy birthday Reggie!!!
I can't believe he's two! We love you Reggie! Hopefully we'll see you again soon!
Happy (belated) Birthday Reggie!
Such a precious photo. And in just a few weeks you'll have another newborn! I'm so excited for you guys! And happy belated birthday Reggie!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sweet! I had no idea how much and how often I would think about the little guy. I found a cup in the pantry today, a little one he had set down in there when he was looking for monkeys--I left it on the shelf--it's fun to see it there!
I can't believe he is 2. Happy Birthday Reggie! Good work Emily!
Happy birthday Reggie!!!
I can't believe he's two! We love you Reggie! Hopefully we'll see you again soon!
Happy (belated) Birthday Reggie!
Such a precious photo. And in just a few weeks you'll have another newborn! I'm so excited for you guys! And happy belated birthday Reggie!
Post a Comment