We've been enjoying having Brandon home for the past 4 or 5 weeks, and I am glad to still have him around for another week. It's so nice to be able to sleep in and have Brandon get up with Reggie in the morning! And it's just nice to pal around together again.
But back to this all-in-one holiday post. I have pictures from Thanksgiving that have never been shared. Embarrassing. I don't think I'll post them in the end--it's just too long ago--but enjoy the next ten pictures from November, December, and January in our house.
Before Thanksgiving, cousin Evan made a stop at our house for a few nights. Reggie was in love with him.
Before Christmas, cousin Bailey made a stop. He loved her, but in a not so gentle way. :) Evidence to come.
Before we took off for Christmas in California, we took Reggie to the chocolate factory and the cactus gardens. They string lights all over the cacti in almost a "Temple Square"-like fashion. Apparently they do it to keep the cacti warm. I thought that was considerate.
And here's evidence of the not-so-gentle love towards cousin Bailey. We have way too many pictures of this same scenario. The only thing that changes are the kids' clothes.
Reggie with all his Christmas loot. And yes, that is a snuggie. Brandon is currently cuddled under it as I type.
And note the cute baby clothes. We did confirm just before Christmas that baby is a girl!
After a week in California we flew from Ontario to Portland to see my parents. Reggie got a second Christmas with them and a birthday party. The Mega Blocks are a hit! (And Brandon's creation is a dinosaur.)
After six days in Washington we flew back to California and then drove back to Vegas. That was a little brutal.
And we made it home in time for our own birthday celebration. Here's the two year old with his loot.
I don't think he knew what to do with the potty seat. After sitting on it a few times before taking a bath, he's decided he is not interested in it anymore.
Blowing out candles. Look at those cheeks!
And lastly, we started today with a face plant and the resulting fat lip. I was just saying last night that it was time to schedule his two year old pictures, but wanted to wait until a teeny tiny scratch on his nose had healed. And as if I could see the future, I followed up with a comment that by the time I actually make the appointment, there will be a worse injury.
And now I feel caught up. Kudos to you if you actually made it to the end of this post!
4 comments:
Loved the pictures--you missed one though! Would have paid cash money for a picture of Brandon in the "snuggie". You may have to do what my sister did. Steven was notorious for black eyes, and scuffed faces so Alane took his picture anyway. She said, "That's what he looks like!" Too funny!
Cute Reg! Bailey had a good time with Reggie too. I'm sure if she could speak (English) she would be asking about him. Love the pics!
Fun pictures Em. Reggie is such a handsome little dude. I love his eyes!
Glad you had a fun and eventful holiday.
Happy to hear that your girl was confirmed. That will be fun!
Miss you.
Happy birthday, Reggie! I hope you are enjoying all those toys. :)
Post a Comment