I didn't nest with Reggie. I didn't have time to nest. After all, I was teaching 20 five year olds how to read, write, and most importantly shake their tail feathers right up to when I delivered Reg (I miss teaching music).
This time around, I actually have time to nest. Reggie usually goes down for a 2-3 hour nap every afternoon after lunch, but I usually go right down with him.
And I'm ok with that.
3 comments:
get all the sleep you can
seriously. sleep, sleep, sleep while there is still time. not trying to be a downer because babies are wonderful! but you do get a little less sleep with number two.
Thank you for your comments on my blog. You give me hope that a bad sleeper at 3 months can turn into a great sleeper one day! I hope Dallin follows in Reggie's footsteps. Thanks for all your mom advice. I feel like I was thrown into a whirlwind the past little while and need to learn how to deal with all these adjustments in my life. I'm so excited to see your little girl coming soon!! Get lots of sleep now!
Post a Comment