Still here.
Still pregnant.
Wishing I wasn't anymore.
Still need to buy diapers for baby girl's tooshie.
Still need to pack a hospital bag.
Still need to write thank you cards for the amazing baby shower this past weekend. (Thanks Kacy!)
Need to buy thank you cards.
Still need to call the insurance company.
Still need to plan a lesson for YW and finish up Personal Progress.
Still need to wash sheets, clean the fridge, mop the floor, scrub the tub, and clean the shower.
Need to tell hubby that he needs to clean the fridge, mop the floor, scrub the tub, and clean the shower.
Still can do laundry.
Need to do laundry.
Still want to go to the temple one last time.
Need to sit in the back so I can quickly exit for bathroom emergencies , labor, or water break-age.
Crossing my fingers none of those three happen.
Can't believe this time next month there will be two.
10 comments:
Yay, it's coming up! Super exciting
That brought back sooo many memories. Loved the part about telling hubby what he needs to do--good luck with that. I am getting so anxious to meet this new little one. Hurry Penny!
When you were listing the stuff you needed to get done I was thinking that you should make Brandon do it and then I cracked up! The last little bit can be overwhelming. Are you having a repeat C-section or trying VBAC?
Great to hear from you Em. I've been thinking about you and wondering how close you are. I'm really excited for you! I thought the 2nd time around was way more fun because you sort of know what to expect. :) Good luck. Can't wait to see her.
hang in there Em! yeah, go make Brandon do all that stuff!
Good luck with everything Emily! I was SO glad I was at home when my water broke with Ashley, it was like Niagara Falls! :)
Looking at your list, I'd say to just wait for Mom to get there! She brings the cleaning fairy with her! We're STILL so excited to meet little Penney!
I'm so excited to meet Penny!! It's just around the corner now!
PS: We hope you are around Vegas for Christmas this year. My family is gathering there the week after Christmas and we would LOVE to see you!
Also, Sam and I are flying through Vegas Memorial day weekend on our way to and from his family reunion. Maybe we can meet up one night then too!
ps this is Aud even though i'm signed in as WE
Wahoo! We'll probably be around for both. I figured it was you. ;)
Post a Comment