Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Want One



I think this goes beyond "wanting" to "needing". My body is ready to get this baby out, this baby is trying to claw her way out, and I think everyone is tired of hearing me whine about how uncomfortable I am. In fact, Reggie has taken to telling me multiple times a day "My body hurts." Apparently I've said that enough for him to parrot. So much for not complaining this time around. :)

Soon friends. Soon.

4 comments:

Laura said...

wow. I know exactly how you feel. We missed out on our temple opportunity because Kylie was sick. Bummer. Hopefully you can get there! Good luck with the to do list. Sounds like the insurance company is the only one you really HAVE to do. Everything else can wait till you're in labor and need to pass the time. :) good luck!

Julie said...

I've always thought the ones with the built-in chair were way cool. I think I need one too not because of pain but because I get faint and dizzy every time I stand or try to walk. It's actually pretty scary. Good luck on lasting your few more days!

alanna said...

Oh Em! I feel your pain. You poor sad little lady. You should call me to complain. Seriously, I'll listen to you all day. I also know it probably won't make you feel any better. The only thing is for her to come!
We'll keep you in our prayers that the blessed day comes sooner than later. :) Hang in there.

Kristi said...

Just one more week.. You're almost there...