She is so stinkin cute! How fun for you to have a little girl to dress up! We love her so much already! We're glad everything went smoothly with the operation and that your family is safe and sound at home. What a wonderful time!
Congratulations Emily and family!! Hope all went well and you are adjusting well. What does Reggie think of his new sister? Can't wait to see more pictures! Take care.
Wow! Congrats Mommy! She looks so cute! Yea for little girls! How's little Reggie adjusting to the new girl?! :) Way to go! Can't wait to see more cute pics!
24 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! How fun for you to have a little girl to dress up! We love her so much already! We're glad everything went smoothly with the operation and that your family is safe and sound at home. What a wonderful time!
Congratulations, Emily!!
Awwwww! Congrats Em!!!
Oh, what a sweet baby and I love the name!
Congraaaaats! So excited for you guys... :)
Congratulations Emily and family!! Hope all went well and you are adjusting well. What does Reggie think of his new sister? Can't wait to see more pictures! Take care.
Wow! Congrats Mommy! She looks so cute! Yea for little girls! How's little Reggie adjusting to the new girl?! :) Way to go! Can't wait to see more cute pics!
Oh my goodness she is sweet! Those cheeks...oh I love those cheeks! She is adorable... nice work Emily!
yay!!
what's the story behind the name?
Congrats Emily and Brandon!!! She is precious. Glad everything went okay and she's healthy. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Oh Em! Congratulations!
Just look at her chubby cheeks! She has lots of hair too. And 8lbs 7oz. Wow. Healthy girl.
Congrats again!
Yeah! You'll have to post lots more pictures. We're so happy she's here and you're all doing well.
I love those cheeks!! She is gorgeous Emily(and Brandon)
Her birthday is the same as Hunter's!!
Oh she is so precious! I love her little head of hair. We can't wait to see more pictures too and especially can't wait to meet her sometime.
I have been thinking about you! She is so beautiful! Congrats, I hope you are recovering well. I'm so excited Penny is here!
It has been such a sweet experience to be here. I have had a blast with Reggie. Penny is such a lucky girl to come to such a fantastic home.
Ohhhhh...your Penny is so shiny and new! Congrats!
yay! I'm glad she came early for you! Congrats!
Oh she's so yummy!!! I love the cute cheeks! Welcome Penny and congrats to Emily and family.
She is so beautiful! Congratulations.
Yeah! Congratulations! She's gorgeous! Look at all of her hair!!! Yeah!
Congrats Emily! She's adorable with that dark hair and those chubby little cheeks!
Em, she's so cute! You'll love dressing her up and doing her hair! Congrats!
She's darling. I can't wait to see more pictures. I love her name!
Post a Comment