Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 1

We've had two blow outs. Two "rough" nights--still working on day and night friends. Two Grandma's visiting--thanks so much! A mostly happy, but sometimes grouchy two year old big brother. And a good week with two kids.

And after typing two so many times, I'm convinced it's spelled wrong.








11 comments:

alanna said...

Ahh. Em, she's precious.

Are you just having a blast accessorizing her?

Kacy said...

Cute pictures! She is so beautiful! I hope you are feeling well.

Bart and Krista said...

She's so pretty, congrats!

mommaj said...

Can I tell you how much fun it was to stay with the little guy! I hope I get invited back. You have a beautiful little famliy. The last picture of Penny is a money shot--too adorable and the picture of her and Reggie together--there are no words!

Kristi said...

I love the pictures! Reggie is such a cute big brother! Penny is just too sweet. What a little beauty to dress up!

Charisse said...

She is such a doll! I hope the transition goes well for you.

Reggie and Penny are the exact age difference of Blake and Ashley. It was hard at first, but they are best friends now.

Becky said...

She is beautiful! I'm so happy you have a little girl to dress up. It's so much fun!

TulsaT said...

She is so lovely. Two really is alot more work than just one.

Anonymous said...

Ha, Two is Better than One ;)
She is so pretty!

Brooke said...

my google reader didn't tell me there was an update! congrats on the new addition. she's beautiful. i hope you're feeling well.

kiley said...

I hope you're doing well. I saw on Facebook that you slept 7 hours the other night! Please tell me someone else got up with her and shes not sleeping that long already or I will be insanely jealous!