Too cute! Congrats on your new little one. :)
What cute kids and cute Easter outfits, it is kind of hard not to just relax in your jammies when there is not church.
Very cute and they both fit! We are getting very excited to come down and see them both, I mean, see you all!
Lookin' good! We were bad parents-we dressed Evan up and we stayed in our sweats all day!
how cute! isn't it fun dressing up a little girl?
These are great pictures!! Thanks for sending me the link :) :) Congratulations on your beautiful children!!!!!
I love these two cute kids! Reggie looks adorable in his sweater- so fun! And I can't wait to meet Penny. She is a doll!
Hi Emily...that is such a cute pair of kiddies. You guys do great work!!check out my new blog...Wednesday's Nest.blogspot.com for girly ideas!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Too cute! Congrats on your new little one. :)
What cute kids and cute Easter outfits, it is kind of hard not to just relax in your jammies when there is not church.
Very cute and they both fit! We are getting very excited to come down and see them both, I mean, see you all!
Lookin' good! We were bad parents-we dressed Evan up and we stayed in our sweats all day!
how cute! isn't it fun dressing up a little girl?
These are great pictures!! Thanks for sending me the link :) :) Congratulations on your beautiful children!!!!!
I love these two cute kids! Reggie looks adorable in his sweater- so fun! And I can't wait to meet Penny. She is a doll!
Hi Emily...that is such a cute pair of kiddies. You guys do great work!!
check out my new blog...
Wednesday's Nest.blogspot.com for girly ideas!
Post a Comment