We also got good news that the heart murmur they heard in the hospital and at her one week check up has corrected itself. She was so calm and good while the doctor did an EKG and echo. It might have been traumatic for mom if she had been screaming.
But to quote the cardiologist, "God has made her perfect."
Yes, He has.
9 comments:
Ahh. She's so cute. I love her little outfit! Glad she's healthy!
So glad to hear that she is doing well. She's too cute!
Em - she looks JUST like you!!!! She is gorgeous! Congratulations on the wonderful news:) (and I am in love with her name!)
That is the best news ever! She is too cute in her strawberry outfit. I am sooo looking forward to coming for the blessing so I can hold her again. God DID make her perfect (with nine months of help from you!) Love you all!
Congratulations on your beautiful little Penny! I love her name and am so happy that God did make her perfect!! What a sweethheart. Oh and ps I stuck those Mr. Yuck stickers on everything under my sink too! My California hubs had no idea what they were!
She is so adorable. I'm glad that her heart is healed!!!
What a strawberry cutie! Jon and I have been watching MacGyver on CBS.com and every time Penny Parker comes on I think of your little Penny and smile.
I love that strawberry outfit! She is absolutely adorable- and yes- perfect!
What a cutie! Sounds like she's a wonderful addition to your family! I'm glad things are going well! Good luck with your exercising. I still have found enough excuses to exercise very little - but it's been 6 months, not 6 weeks! Good for you! I need to follow your example!!!
Post a Comment