Penny is six weeks old. That means I'm six weeks postpartum.
And for the first time since Halloween, I exercised. :)
In my defense, I was banned from exercising around Halloween because Penny's placenta was low-lying. And then when the ban was lifted, I was having enough Braxton Hicks contractions that there was absolutely no reason in my mind to exercise.
So it had been about 6 months. That's a long time.
I popped in "The Firm" and did my thing with Reggie looking on from his spot in the rocking chair. Every now and again I'd get some motivation from Reggie in the form of "Mom do yoga!"
But my favorites were the serious warnings of "Mom, be careful."
Apparently he could tell I'm out of shape.
Here's to losing the rest of the baby weight. :)
6 comments:
Nonsense, you're in better shape than I ever hope to get in again. I love that Reg is commenting from the rocking chair, who did he get that from?
Good for you! That is HARD work! You always look wonderful, though.
Those Reggie comments are the best! I'm impressed that you started exercising again. Way to go Emmy!
Good luck Em!
I'm right there with you. Except I'm still 20 weeks prego. Drat!
I've been so sick with this pregnancy that exercise stopped right when it started. I'm gonna try to start walking next week but we'll see. :)
Everyone needs a cheerleader. What a cutie! Good luck!
Good luck! It's not easy!
Post a Comment