Thursday, May 13, 2010

Graduated



We made it. We graduated. Three years and two kids later, we have finished school.

It feels good. We both feel proud. And grateful.

The ceremony had the feel of celebration more so than a serious atmosphere, but it was still easy to get emotional as I thought about all the amazing things Brandon has done during the past three years and how he has balanced it all beautifully. Reggie, Penny, and myself were always number one, and I so appreciate that.

Now we wait for the bar. It's the last hurdle--but we're in the home stretch.

And while we wait, I'll be driving around in my "new" car.

And Brandon will fiddle around with his iPad. Yes, you read correctly. iPad.


13 comments:

mommaj said...

Cannot tell you how proud we are of all of you. We were so glad to be able to be there.
Are you lovin the car? Has Reg taught Dad how to use the ipad?

Erin said...

Congratulations!!

Jenn said...

Congrats!

Charisse said...

Congratulations! I felt emotionsl on Friday knowing that if different choices were made we would have been there too. I am so proud of you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

And WE would be jealous about the ipad!
What kind of car did you get??

We are so happy for you

Meridy said...

Congrats!! We got emotional on grad day. It was a good one. :)

Kacy said...

Congrats to your family!!! I am so excited for you guys. If only I could fast forward the next year.

alanna said...

Congratulations guys!!! Kudos to Brandon!

I want an iPad. And I'd love to see your "new" car. Have you joined the awesome mini-van club? It's where all the cool parents are. Don't you know?

Joanna said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Kristi said...

Congrats! So many accomplishments in such a small time! We are proud of you!

Kelli Burton said...

many, many congrats!! it'll be great to start a new chapter in life.

ummmm. where's Brandon's law school graduation cap? I would pay money to see that hat on Brandon..ha ha ha.

Lauren said...

Isn't it great to be done?! Does he have a job or is he focusing on the bar? Tell him good luck :). And good luck to you...just when we thought we had our husbands back...just a few more months....

karla said...

How exciting - congrats!