Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our Comings and Goings

I've been a bad blogger. I blame the Ipad. It is fabulous for surfing the web (and entertaining a two year old), but putting out a blog post is one of it's downfalls. I'm sure there's an app for that, but I haven't been too concerned with finding one. Thus, the lack of blogging.

But we're alive. Most days go off without a hitch, but every now and again "terrible two's syndrome" rears its ugly head, and it's almost all I can do to make it to naptime.

Here's pics for the Grammys of what we've been up to the last month.



On those days that Reggie turns into an ornery two year old, I become grateful for the three things in this picture. The restraint that comes from the high chair, popsicles, and the show Super Why. Reggie is rocking out to "Hip Hip Hooray."



Love this girl in purple. Stink eye and all.





Not a great picture here, but Brandon took Reggie camping with our ward for Fathers and Sons. The boys had a ball and us girls enjoyed our night.





And lastly, little missy in her swimmy. Too stinkin' cute! She hasn't actually been in the pool, but she knows how to dress for the occasion.

3 comments:

mommaj said...

Thanks for the pictures--they are the most adorable children on the planet! Thanks for sharing them with us last weekend. We love you all!

lisa said...

She is so cute! Don't you love dressing little girls. so fun.
I want you on my goodreads account because I know you have posted some good books you have read and I liked them too. What do you guys have planned now? Are you guys moving anywhere?

alanna said...

Em! They're so adorable! I can't believe Reggie is getting so big. What a stud. (I love Super Why too.)
And Penny is just a doll. Love her swim outfit! Her pictures actually got me really excited to have a girl.

Good luck with "terrible two's syndrome". :) We're sooo there right now with Brig. It should be interesting adding a newborn to the mix. :)