Thursday, August 12, 2010

Snow



Brandon and I have decided that after 3 years, we're finally feeling acclimated to Vegas. We'll go out when it's 95 or 100 at 8:00 in the morning and say it is a nice day. It's strange, but I guess we've learned what is hot and what is HOT when it comes to our corner of Nevada.

Reggie, however, must not be as acclimated, which is weird since he was the first one of us Jo's born here. I'm tempted to buzz his head to help him cool down because boy howdy his head can sweat!

But last night the little sweaty one asked if we could go to the mountain and play in the snow.

Sorry friend, there is no snow in August in Las Vegas.

4 comments:

mommaj said...

Tell him there is snow at grandma's house! We do have an ice shaver--I'd be willing to try to fill the little pool! Yes, I am that desparate!

Becky said...

Look at how stinking cute that kid is!

Kelli Burton said...

feel your pain right now!! this summer has been all about jumping in large pools.

which is worse: dry heat or humid heat?

Kristi said...

What a funny kid! There's some snow up in our mountains. He can come up here and play with Bailey in the snow!