I have waited too long to post about it. So I will just say she had a birthday complete with a banner, presents,
and cake. She LOVED it! Although, she equally enjoyed the bath in the sink after. :)
She is finally getting some long locks. And as the back grows it's twisting and turning into the most adorable curls!
She is our little begger. She will literally follow Brandon around and then wait at his side if he has food. And she'll try anything as long as someone else is eating it. If you put table food in front of her or a nice sippy cup of milk, she just throws it all on the floor.
She had her check up on Wednesday and weighs in at 21 lbs. 2 oz.
She LOVES the table that my parents got for her birthday. She also loves the little tea set we got her. When she wanders off to play by herself, she's usually found sitting on a chair playing with her dishes...or unraveling the toilet paper.
And she can now sport a little pony tail. I've been dreaming of the day ever since her ultrasound where the tech saw hair fuzz on her head.
Love this girl!
8 comments:
Man she looks good in cake!! Cute, cute pictures. I don't care what the doctor says, Her eyes are gorgeous! Happy Birthday sweet Penny--come steal some of my food!
In the doctor's defense, he didn't see any crossing. It's something I've noticed and he said we might as well check it out.
Such a sweet little girl! Everyone is growing just way too fast! We need to see you guys again soon
So cute! I can see a lot of you in her, but the last picture is so Brandon!
Penny is one cute little girl! Happy Birithday a month ago!
So adorable! Happy Birthday Penny!! We look forward to meeting you next month. :)
What a CUTE little girl! The little pony tail makes her look so big! Happy 1st birthday, Penny!
congrats on surviving the first year Em! little Penny looks like one happy kid.
Post a Comment