Way back over Memorial Day we headed up to "The 'Couve" to visit my side of the family. Thankfully, our kids travel well, and we had a really good time. We were able to play outside, eat at the Russian cafe in downtown Camas, play some Wii Fit (Reggie is pretty fabulous at the ski jump), play with cousins, and go to the Portland Zoo. We finally uploaded the pictures from our trip, and tonight blogger is actually letting me post a few. A miracle.
These pictures are from playing in the backyard at my parent's house with cousin Logan. He is now 2, so a little older than Pen and a little younger than Reg. Looking through the sequence of things cracked me up as I saw in images the egotism of toddlers.
Here we go--a study in "I want what I want when I want it."
Picture #1: Pen sees the bubbles and wants it. Bad. And P.S. Don't you love her sweater? And curls? She's adorable.
Picture #2: Enter Logan. He wants something too. Pen is starting to throw out a stink face while Logan is trying to get his way with those baby blues.
Picture #3: Pen's getting grabby. Logan is...I don't know. Can't read that expression, but he's cute.
Picture #4: Success. Penny has secured possession of the bubbles, and Logan has secured Grandma's attention.
Both kids are totally satisfied having gotten what they wanted when they wanted it.
1 comment:
When the bubble people figure out just how much we LOVE bubbles--they are going to double the price! Don't tell Miss Penn but if she loves them that much I will buy them for her no matter the cost~
Post a Comment