Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tired

Last night before falling asleep, Brandon and I talked sleepily about how exhausted we are.  Him with working while being sick and me with taking care of the kids and growing another one inside of me.  It's pretty pathetic that we go to bed between 9 and 9:30, but it's even more pathetic that by then we've already fallen asleep on the couch or floor and slept through night time T.V. shows. 

And last night when I couldn't sleep because Pen had taken my spot in our bed, I thought about how much more exhausted we're going to be when Baby Brother shows up.

I keep telling myself, "Three is manageable.  We can do three."  Someone tell me that's true.  :)

1 comment:

mommaj said...

Three IS managable and if anyone can do it and do it well it's you! If it gets to be too much send em to Grandma!