I know, I know. I already missed a day, but in my defense, it was the Relief Society Christmas party last night, and I've had a house full of sick people all week. Like puking, fevered, cranky, sick people. I'm going to need a Christmas miracle to pull Penny out of her grouchy pants if things don't let up soon.
But again, since I missed yesterday, today you get TWO posts. Feel lucky.
To start things off, we're going to look back to last year. Brandon's grandma has a tradition of getting everyone pj's to open on Christmas Eve. For the first four years of our marriage, she got jammies for all the grandkids, spouses, and great grandkids. Now the great grandkids are taking over, and she has opted to just get jams for them. It's a tradition that I love.
I realized today, that I hadn't even looked at these pictures, since the next morning I got a new camera, and Brandon just barely uploaded things off the old camera. As I sat looking at my cute, then two year old boy and my squishy, then 9 month old baby girl I just felt so grateful that they are mine. Forever. Puke, fevers, grouchy pants and all.
And I couldn't pick just one, so enjoy them all!
3 comments:
I can't believe how much Penny has grown, thinned out and changed and oh my goodie the hair she's grown! Loved ALL the pictures and I for one am really looking forward to every day of December and a all the new blogs!
Cute Em! I love Penny's outfit and headband. :)
Those pictures are so cute! Makes me anxious to have a cute little picture buddy for Evan!
Post a Comment