Baby brother made it. And he has a name.
Colby Paul
March 22, 2012
5:39 p.m.
9 (freakin') lbs. 4 oz.
His delivery (and recovery) has been my favorite. I can't say enough good things about my doctor. I can't say enough good things about the nurses that took care of me. I can't say enough good things about my sweet husband. And I can't say enough good things about my sweet Colby.
And these two? There's some not so good things that could be said, but I won't. :) But there's a whole slew of good things that could be said about the Grandmas, Grandpa, and Uncles who have dropped by to entertain them. And thanks to them, they'll survive this first week. We'll see how many of us are crying next Monday when the four (FOUR!) of us are left grandma-less to fend for ourselves.
But they sure love Colby.
12 comments:
He is so cute! And I love his name and his precious chunkyness. Perfection! Congrats, we love you!
Congrats!!
that's a cute baby....and the others look pretty cute too.
I'll come back!!!! He sure is a handsome little man and the other two . . . love them!
congrats my dear! oh 9 pounds, yikes!!
that pic is the cutest.
I wonder how long it will take for Colby to weigh as much as Audrey! He might catch her pretty soon! We'd love to come down and see you guys for the blessing, so keep us posted!
Now go take a nap with your cute baby!
He is adorable! Congratulations!! So glad you're doing well. Let the grandmas spoil you while you're there and take as many naps as you can!
Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures. And good luck when all the help leaves. Three is tough... I will admit it, but keep in mind, those first six weeks are the worst. It gets better!
Congrats Em!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats to you both!! What a cute little guy! Mama of three, its a whirlwind. Enjoy the quiet moments.
Hopefully everything remains happy for awhile longer. We are so excited about this sweet new baby. Congrats again!
Post a Comment