Wednesday, April 11, 2012

And then there were pictures

Brandon got called to be the Young Men's President last week.  He's at mutual, which means I have a free minute now that all the kiddos are sleeping to add some pics to the blog.


This is what two full bottles of shampoo dumped out in the tub looks like.  They had a blast.  And now they have no shampoo.

 

And sweet Colby.  He Tebows.  Fits right in.


Easter was a little more low key this year.  We just stuffed eggs with candy and did a hunt.  No little toys.  No coloring books.  Just candy.  Works for us.


And don't you love her bedhead?


Easter outfits.


Reggie thought he was big stuff holding Colby all by himself.


And somehow we seem to have caught the plague this week.  Here's what three kids, plus the plague looks like.  Here's hoping we're on the mend.

3 comments:

Kelli Burton said...

adorbs!

mommaj said...

There should be a whole blog dedicated to Sweet P's hair! Adorable. I miss tub time--it was a lot of fun staying with them. The kids look super cute in their Easter clothes, and Reg is doing a great job holding little Tebow! Colby is growing too fast, but he is VERY cute! Hope you are feeling better--you probably caught it from the cop!

Kristi said...

Cute pictures! Pennys bedhead is unbelievable! Cute now but I'm sure it comes with plenty of challenges. I cant wait to mert sweet little Colby!