Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I had 3 in diapers yesterday

I didn't post yesterday.  Oops. 

I came home on Sunday from a super fabulous and fun weekend with my college roommates.  I'll get into that later, but when I walked in the door on Sunday night, I was greeted with screaming kids and a worn out husband. 

P was a mess because she was exhausted. 

Brandon was ready for some back up (It sounds like he gave them a really fun weekend.  Doughnuts, a bike shop, the pet store, swimming, and out to dinner at Red Robin.  My husband is awesome.). 

And Reggie had "crummy tummy".  And then more crummy tummy.  And then some more.  I was more than happy that we had a pack of pull ups still in the house from a year ago. 


As fabulous as my weekend with the girls was, it was wonderful to come back to my reality.  Screaming kids, crummy tummy and all.


1 comment:

mommaj said...

Tell Brandon that he makes his mother VERY proud. Sounds like he was a good sport. Very excited to hear about your weekend. Oh by the way, "Crummy Tummy" is such a sweet way to describe a nasty condition. You rock!