2013 is the year of turning 30 around our house. Here's Brandon on his actual birthday. He looks thrilled, don't you think?
I really have no idea what he got as far as presents. No clue. I think at this point he as throwing around the idea of buying a mountain bike, and that was going to be his present. However, he decided to hold off on the bike, and I really don't know if I got him anything in the end.
I did, however, pull off a party for him. And I don't have a single picture of it! I invited like 60 some odd people. And almost every single person I invited came. It was crazy! It wasn't a surprise party, but I kept him out of the loop until the actual day of the party--although I think he knew I was planning something, but I don't think he knew how big it was going to be. We had 3 different cakes and cupcakes for kids and a whole house full of people. It was a lot of fun, but I don't anticipate throwing another party--at least not one that big--until he turns at least 40!
1 comment:
I hate to admit it, but that's the way I FEEL about birthdays, so we know where he got the face!
So glad you are back to blogging--I check every day! no pressure . . .
Post a Comment